There’s nothing like sitting under a comfy blanket sipping on some yummy hot chocolate. My kids LOVE hot chocolate (the more marshmallow the better). Here is a super simple recipe that you can throw in your crockpot.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 cups of whole milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
Give your ingredients a quick stir, turn your crockpot to low, and let it warm for about 2 hours stirring it occasionally.
Add your choice of toppings…marshmallow, sprinkles, peppermint sticks… and enjoy!